BS Hack In Game :)

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
i think he just need some THANKS... that's why he make this thread, only for gaining thanks..
Quote Originally Posted by Crrow View Post
i think he just need some THANKS... that's why he make this thread, only for gaining thanks..
Need some attention's , kids .
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


Need some attention's , kids .
I no need attention..Kid

if u see this..no need come in my thead.
and..this is my ID..i wan perview is my chose..Froum give us choose..not u controll us..

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Crrow View Post
i think he just need some THANKS... that's why he make this thread, only for gaining thanks..
Did i say Thanks me ?
Nop..so..i just Perview..Dun say so many .Tq
Quote Originally Posted by tooth96 View Post
I no need attention..Kid

if u see this..no need come in my thead.
and..this is my ID..i wan perview is my chose..Froum give us choose..not u controll us..

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------



Did i say Thanks me ?
Nop..so..i just Perview..Dun say so many .Tq
Did I said can't preview ?
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


Did I said can't preview ?
Did I said u say said can't preview ?
i jus say.i wan preview ..
Quote Originally Posted by tooth96 View Post
Did I said u say said can't preview ?
i jus say.i wan preview ..
Check back my previous post ,
I didn't said can't preview .
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


Check back my previous post ,
I didn't said can't preview .
didn't I said U said can't preview ?
Quote Originally Posted by tooth96 View Post
didn't I said U said can't preview ?
Learn english first .
You not understand right what I said .
Let him preview all he want, when the hack is patched he will be back to zero.
Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
Let him preview all he want, when the hack is patched he will be back to zero.
Definitely ,
Paranoid ?
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


Definitely ,
Paranoid ?
Yup You are ?
Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
Yup You are ?
Old user of ******** , long time no see (:
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?