HelpHow can i do this?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How can i do this?
I'm trying to create a program that will collect users names or emails.

Example:

I put a link of a thread, steam group.
Then i press start
it will collect user names or emails.

How can i do this?
Would be easier done using .NET, are you using it?
regex for email: \b[A-Z0-9._%-]+@[A-Z0-9.-]+\.[A-Z]{2,4}\b
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
regex for email: \b[A-Z0-9._%-]+@[A-Z0-9.-]+\.[A-Z]{2,4}\b
your sig and your post...

hmmmmm
Emails would be easier unless there's a certain structure in the site. A pretty simple regex should work well enough for that kind of task, as suggested earlier.

1. Download the source code of the site, or open it in a rendering engine (like Webkit).
2. Find the emails in the source using the regex, using a regex engine. I think at least Boost includes one, and I've used Qt's engine before so it definitely has one. I'm sure there are others, too.
As of C++11, regular expressions are supported in the standard library and can be found in the header <regex>.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?