HELP WITH EURO HACK
Hello guys...
I see on the ava many hackers witch they do alot of diferent hacks...
But i would like to learn only euro hack because i want to win guns on capsule shop...
If anyone can help me will be amazing...
I got x1nject instaled, i found from Jabberwo0ck but i don't know how to use it...
To explain me anything you have to explain ever single process...
Really need this thak you very much
I see on the ava many hackers witch they do alot of diferent hacks...
But i would like to learn only euro hack because i want to win guns on capsule shop...
If anyone can help me will be amazing...
I got x1nject instaled, i found from Jabberwo0ck but i don't know how to use it...
To explain me anything you have to explain ever single process...
Really need this thak you very much
