WTSHeart of the swarm beta key

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Heart of the swarm beta key
This is a serial key, which means you can add it to your currently existing account.
This is not an account, it is a beta serial key.

This will be in an open bid.

Current bid: 70$

Payment method: Paypal preferably.
Send me your offers via PM.
I'll update each time a higher bid has been updated via this Thread or PM .
If an offer peaks my interest, I'll sell it instantly to you.

Cheers.
Bid over, Key sold at the price of 70$.
Will post once more keys will arrive.
Serious and really nice guy. Not a fake. You can talk with him on gmail. I recommand. ++
I have 1 extra Heart of the swarm key for sale.
It will be the same format as before in open bid.

The current bid stands on 30$.

You can send your offers via PM.
I'll update this thread/post as each higher bid has been made.

Good day,
Quote Originally Posted by Kabop View Post
I have 1 extra Heart of the swarm key for sale.
It will be the same format as before in open bid.

The current bid stands on 30$.

You can send your offers via PM.
I'll update this thread/post as each higher bid has been made.

Good day,
sent you pm
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?