1wizz Boosting Services.

Hello my name is Chris and for the next 3-4 days I will be doing a boosting Service.
Ok so Yes I only have like almost no posts but so what. I can show evidence I have a USF hack.
I WILL SHOW HACK FIRST BEFORE THE START OF ANYTHING.
So first you will see I have the hack working and everything. Then you will decide which you want to get:
Boostings:
2nd Lut: 2$ PayPal Only
1st Lut 3$ PayPal Only
Captin 5$ PayPal Only
Mayjor 10$ PayPal Only
LTC 20$ PayPalOnly
2nd Lut: 2$ PayPal Only
1st Lut 3$ PayPal Only
Captin 5$ PayPal Only
Mayjor 10$ PayPal Only
LTC 20$ PayPalOnly
We might be able to come to some kind of agreement on payment method but ONLY you go first. It takes me 5-10 Mins for Major and about 15-20 Mins for LTC.
Vouchers:

