The New Halloween Patch

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
The New Halloween Patch
Yup! We're getting close of the Halloween patch! :3 What do we have here, let's see:The Cross Fire servers will be down tonight, October 24th at 11pm EDT (4AM GMT) for maintenance and the Halloween Update!
Your favorite Halloween Map is returning in the Halloween 2012 game update!


M4A1-X Halloween, :3

Pumpkin Grenade

Patch ahoy!
Wow thats cool.
That's not a new map xD

M4A1-X Halloween is mine.
Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
That's not a new map xD

M4A1-X Halloween is mine.
There is some kind of contest on that second picture if u can find 2 new things in that picture u get some thing i guess.
But ofc not the M4A1, they mean new thing in the map check the site for more info
bet m4ai-x is gana be temp
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
bet m4ai-x is gana be temp
M4A1-X-H + FR-F2-H + Mauser M1896-H = all in one temporary crate
Quote Originally Posted by EMP[] View Post
M4A1-X-H + FR-F2-H + Mauser M1896-H = all in one temporary crate
LOL?!
First how u know that
Second that's gonna be stupid, M4A1-x temp k
but FR-F2 and Mauser is perm for sure
Quote Originally Posted by safwasa View Post
LOL?!
First how u know that
Second that's gonna be stupid, M4A1-x temp k
but FR-F2 and Mauser is perm for sure
they r permanent weapons, but all inside one temp crate, u dont have to know how I know, will see if I am right or not 2morrow.
I want to play with the GMs
Same old holiday map and halloween weapons. No point in looking forward to these patches.
Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
I want to play with the GMs
I played whit [GR]AlexRoid and [BL]Ghost 2years ago!
i better win something on my bday on friday
Just as I've thought. New ZP items!
i hope AlexRoid from cf isnt the same from AVA, cause if so, i stole his acc LOL!
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us