Looking for cohesion longbow paste code

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for cohesion longbow paste code
Does anyone have the cohesion longbow, and care to share the paste code? I have tried farming the minecraft easter egg for about an hour, and haven't gotten the creepers to drop it.
I'll get to it when I can. That's if someone else doesn't do it.
Thank you very much
Here is the code for two different Longbows. I didn't get the Cohesion one, but you can always just change the prefix and accessory accordingly.


BL2(hwAAAAC7aQCAaIRBDCGTFYBZAAMNhhcMBRgbMF5g/v8zg3kDQw3m)

BL2(hwAAAACYLwCAaIRBDCGTFYBRAAMNhheMBRgbMGBg/v8zg8kDQw3m)
Here is the right Cohesion Longbow
Paste Code = BL2(hwAAAAAQ9wCAaIRBDCGTFYBZAAMNhhcMBRgbMGFg/v8zg/EDQw3m)
Quote Originally Posted by MixNova View Post
Here is the right Cohesion Longbow
Paste Code = BL2(hwAAAAAQ9wCAaIRBDCGTFYBZAAMNhhcMBRgbMGFg/v8zg/EDQw3m)
So the difference between this one and the first one I posted is a different Accessory and the prefix to go with it. Good Job
Quote Originally Posted by Treybonew View Post
So the difference between this one and the first one I posted is a different Accessory and the prefix to go with it. Good Job
The accessory = the prefix.
Quote Originally Posted by Treybonew View Post
So the difference between this one and the first one I posted is a different Accessory and the prefix to go with it. Good Job
Sorry man, thanks for those longbows you posted. I was just looking for the certain one. Like I said I probably ended up farming that location about 3 hours trying to get the Cohesion one.
Thank you so much!!!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us