Praxeus BF3 Trainer/ Hack + 2

Posts 16–30 of 188 · Page 2 of 13
Why should I be prohibited not have done wrong '?
Quote Originally Posted by TellyBack View Post
This attachment has not been approved yet. Please go back and read or respond to the thread.

???????????????
Be patient buddy
Quote Originally Posted by ZReal View Post
Can be Banned if admin screenshots you though
Can they also see all the nametags and the radar on the screenshot ?
Another one thats going to take hours because shortage of staff
Okay, thanks for your help
I think Ill stick to your main no spread! I still like to play the game and die lol!
Quote Originally Posted by easy-to-kill View Post
I think Ill stick to your main no spread! I still like to play the game and die lol!
you only have no recoil , im releasing no spread now only and the code is updated a little
THATS WHY THEY SEARCHING FOR NEW MINIONS ATM AND YES YOU CAN BE BANNED FOR NAMETAGS NOT MINIMAP SUPER ACURACY COZ I MODIFIED CROSS HAIR TO BE ALWAYS SMALL
Download does not work?
doesnt work cause it hasnt been approved yet gawsh calm down
Good one man, hope this gets approved soon so I could test it (:
Posts 16–30 of 188 · Page 2 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us