New Poetry Section?
MPGH is full of hard headed, sad little bitches, that need to express themselves.
I was reading some good poetry from one of are members(Liz) and an idea was formulated about a poetry section. I honestly think its a good idea but maturity is an issue. This section would be moded by Liz. No spam, flaming, just poems(rap freestyles) and discussion. Maybe with this section we can see why Gourav is a pedo or why M2A is emo.
Good idea?
Discuss
Reminder* Lets all be mature about this. No flaming or spamming. Just give your opinions in a respectful manner.
Update: Dave said the poetry section is a go. Still discuss though guise.
-Obama out. Gn bitches.
I know some of you are trying to look, "cool" but who gives a fuck about what other people think. Dont let others dictate your actions. Thats called being a coward.
I was reading some good poetry from one of are members(Liz) and an idea was formulated about a poetry section. I honestly think its a good idea but maturity is an issue. This section would be moded by Liz. No spam, flaming, just poems(rap freestyles) and discussion. Maybe with this section we can see why Gourav is a pedo or why M2A is emo.

Good idea?
Discuss
Reminder* Lets all be mature about this. No flaming or spamming. Just give your opinions in a respectful manner.
Update: Dave said the poetry section is a go. Still discuss though guise.
-Obama out. Gn bitches.
I know some of you are trying to look, "cool" but who gives a fuck about what other people think. Dont let others dictate your actions. Thats called being a coward.
