HelpHack shield blocks the hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Hack shield blocks the hack
After the patch I can't hack anymore because the hack shield blocks it after I inject the dll, please help
I came for the same thing D:
Which hack were you using ?
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Which hack were you using ?
Th one with wallhack,crosshair and other stuff
Yeah it seems it got patched, hence the crashing . It works fine when you don't inject?
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Yeah it seems it got patched, hence the crashing . It works fine when you don't inject?
Yeah I think so. What hacks are you using right now that works? Just asking
The quick scope hacks works for me .
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?