QuestionHELP what is this called?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
HELP what is this called?
I saw this video on youtube:

and now I want to know what this is called or do someone have a tutorial for this?
pls reply fast

grtz
Quote Originally Posted by cgorter View Post
I saw this video on youtube:

and now I want to know what this is called or do someone have a tutorial for this?
pls reply fast

grtz
It's called cinema 4D. I'm guessing something to do with liquid effect.
Quote Originally Posted by cgorter View Post
I saw this video on youtube:

and now I want to know what this is called or do someone have a tutorial for this?
pls reply fast

grtz
if you want a tut i know a guy? let me know
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?