Thumbs upPatchedThe HeadShot 1.1 [ TF2 HACK ]

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
The HeadShot 1.1 [ TF2 HACK ]
HACK UPDATED AFTER UPDATE OF HALLOWEEN

OPEN HACK SO WHEN IS OPEN TF2 and ACTIVATE THE HACKS SO WITHIN A SERVER


FUNCTIONS:
- BYPASS SV_CONSISTENCY AND sv_cheats [FIRST ACTIVATE]
- FULLBRIGHT
- WIREFRAME/WALLHACK
- DECREASES SPREAD OF Shotguns (GOOD FOR SCOUT)

IMGs:





SCAN:

SCAN 1
SCAN 2

CREDITS: ME! (RGERN100)
THE HEADSHOT 1.1_mpgh.net.rar3.4 MB · 2,048 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by stephenh2008 View Post
OMG! NOW I GOTTA WAIT FUCKING 4 HOURS
Shut the fuck up and stop being impatient. God damn, you're the definition of a leech. You're really pissing people off.
I will try this.

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Didn't work D:
works perfect! nerds -.- aprovveeed
The worst is what u see all players in blue color :S i didnt diferent the enemy team its anyway to change team colours?
Wallhack only white? It's hard to know which one is my team or enemy.
Quote Originally Posted by FiR3BAT View Post
Wallhack only white? It's hard to know which one is my team or enemy.
is a wallhack = wireframe =/
This hack is pretty good for someone who wants a unsuspicious wallhack although for those who dont care its a little difficult to determine who is who. but thanks anyways
Very nice, I applaud you for posting despite the un-grateful people.
Well guess its finally approved... ._.
I really love this. Thanks for the awesome post! But, it would help if wh, had colors ( i personally dont know if its possible, if it aint then sorry).
Thanks, working great, but I don't think the sv_cheats bypass is working ( I'm not sure what it is actually )
This is a guess but, most servers block use of custom textures and wireframe and stuff to prevent people wallhacking so the bypass bypasses that.
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?