Stein's Gate

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Stein's Gate
Can someone tell me when this shit gets better? I quit @ ep 1. Someone tell me where to start @ the good parts.
Steins gate is more about the little things and character dev in pretty damn good story. If you need action try Fate/Zero.(glorious 1080p).

Its episode 9 for D.Mail.
Its episode 12 for The Incident.
----------------

I do not recommend you skip a single episode as they all play a big part. The ONLY episode that I believe can be skipped for the majority(not the end) is ferris' dmail.

I suggest you stick with the show till episode 12-13, then see if you are interested.
-------------------

Again, this is a plot based show. If you are bored on episode one, then I doubt you will be entertained to a reasonable degree further.
-Great show, but some people can't stand the slow takeoff.
---------------



----------

I convinced my non-anime fan to watch steins;gate and he loved it. That should say something lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Pheles View Post
Can someone tell me when this shit gets better? I quit @ ep 1. Someone tell me where to start @ the good parts.
That's exactly how I felt when I watched Stein's Gate, but trust me its good you just have to ignore the pain of the first 4 episodes. Its definitely in my top 20 anime list and i have seen close to 200 anime shows.
Its got to build up, though unlike shonen most everything is important.
This gets much better at the end, the end is really tense.
Stick with it and you will be amazed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us