BsCrAzY - MultiHack

Posts 61–75 of 75 · Page 5 of 5
I'm willing to learn. or test for you..
me too!i wanna learn c++
i am interested to learn 1st time!
Same, i wanna learn
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


Thing that make you can aim .
For better Knowing ... Its the Cross In the middle of the screen That is used for aiming enemys ...
Quote Originally Posted by Voltz_ View Post
For better Knowing ... Its the Cross In the middle of the screen That is used for aiming enemys ...
maybe X more good
Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
maybe X more good
....................
Nice explanation i prefer mine tough
Quote Originally Posted by GM_Dash View Post
Nice explanation i prefer mine tough
................
No begging allowed. Not only you need this hack. He will not give his hack for free to you or just wait for release
Quote Originally Posted by leenaa007 View Post
hey me i get u r facebook Email ?? ... So i can add u ..i need hack .. release plz .. Or should i Pm ?? .. .
LOL this old post. I think this new post. Dont bring up old post please
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Hello dear MPGH members ! After the recent anti - hack patch , many of you must be angered as the GMs patched MOST of the hacks
released here . So , I decided to start developing on a BlackShot D3D Hack that consists of basic hacks ;
Crosshair ( Done making )
No Recoil ( WIP )
Chams ( Probably the hardest )
---------------------------------
I am looking for people whom are interested in learning , or have grasps of C++ .
A note to leechers,
I will add checks for the hack . Don't bother trying to decompile the source codes
The D3D menu is based off my friend's so don't bother begging for it .
Cn I join?
Quote Originally Posted by PinkaDoTTeD View Post
Cn I join?
idiot.. bump old topic
MODERATOR NOTICE Don't bump old thread
Posts 61–75 of 75 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?