TalkingNew Sig Request!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
New Sig Request!
Hey everyone who is reading this, I'm new to MPGH and I really want a sig. I want a sig that has something that represents ruin and devastation. Fire and explosions and my name on it in cool letters. Please I want one thanks! And I will thank you. =D
Wrong section :\
You could make it more clearer, also wrong section as Ryguy said
Defiantely wrong section cant you read?
i made you 2 of them

heres the first one



and heres the second

The second 1s better but im gonna make him 1 contact me on xfire if u have the time xRuiNx[HH]
tell me how you like it and if you do use it you MUST put my name under it or credits or something

and im making another cuz i dont think i did good on this one
dude, yours is better than mine.. lol
always is lol sorry just u need to learn it better and also dont bump post if u post something on them make sure you add more than just a few words make it count
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us