WTS[WTT]AVA account for Blacklight Retribution account

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[WTT]AVA account for Blacklight Retribution account
Looking for a blacklight retribution account mainly if not I'll sell it
Account has
1800 games played Lt 1st class 1 and 1.3 SD
Pointman: SR-3M, SR-2M, MP7, Kriss, Spas-15, Saiga 12, FN TPS, Desmodus, Bizon Arachne
Rifleman: Carpio, Pristis Burst, Para, SG556, RX4 Storm, AK-107 Bis, M14EBR, M4A1 MK.3
Sniper: FR-F2, DSR-1, TPG, PGM, ASW, Knights, Zebra, Mad Galil
Pistols: Beretta Barbatos perm, Python, Desert Eagle Silver, SW1911, MAC10 (x2)
Knife: Anaconda (DV with friends that OPK), Zonda Bat, El-raffe 1k days??
I have expendable supply+ 30% never used and exp+ 100% never used
BUMPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
DOES NO ONE PLAY BLACKLIGHT
Well I have one buts idk if its much, I made that account during the closed beta so I do have a bunch of beta items, also I have some promotion items, only thing is that I dont play BL that much so the account is low level but it has beta things you would'nt be able to get. And to even sweeten the deal I could give you an AVA account with every euro weapons even caps, although the AVA account is euro added. If you wish to trade Ill also go first.
Quote Originally Posted by psychovik View Post
Well I have one buts idk if its much, I made that account during the closed beta so I do have a bunch of beta items, also I have some promotion items, only thing is that I dont play BL that much so the account is low level but it has beta things you would'nt be able to get. And to even sweeten the deal I could give you an AVA account with every euro weapons even caps, although the AVA account is euro added. If you wish to trade Ill also go first.
AVA has been deleted off my computer quitting FOREVER PEICE OF SHIT AERIA so yeah....don't want that AVA account as I have one with every euro cap at least 5 of them . As for the blacklight account....I'm really looking for level 30+ maybe has the duchess from the chance packs
Quote Originally Posted by psychovik View Post
Well I have one buts idk if its much, I made that account during the closed beta so I do have a bunch of beta items, also I have some promotion items, only thing is that I dont play BL that much so the account is low level but it has beta things you would'nt be able to get. And to even sweeten the deal I could give you an AVA account with every euro weapons even caps, although the AVA account is euro added. If you wish to trade Ill also go first.
Do you have the golden helmet?
I have a nice blacklight account. It's got a few permas and it's form closed beta. I don't have the golden helmet, but you can easily get it by screening the closed beta stuff and requesting one. Other than that It's about lvl 20 something (i quit a bit ago) and yeah I have a good reputation, no hacks and I am pro at BL:R so there's some people who know me.
Quote Originally Posted by zcoinz View Post
I have a nice blacklight account. It's got a few permas and it's form closed beta. I don't have the golden helmet, but you can easily get it by screening the closed beta stuff and requesting one. Other than that It's about lvl 20 something (i quit a bit ago) and yeah I have a good reputation, no hacks and I am pro at BL:R so there's some people who know me.
What's your skype bro
Quote Originally Posted by SMD_SMD_SMD View Post
What's your skype bro
Check my account on my other thread. If you can manage to get some AP cap guns that'd be nice

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...-cap-guns.html

Btw: I have no skyper, but we can use teamviewer to do this.
Actually, if that python is perm or the DE I'll take the deal

Considering you're account isn't hacked right? Just the anaconda?
Quote Originally Posted by zcoinz View Post
Actually, if that python is perm or the DE I'll take the deal

Considering you're account isn't hacked right? Just the anaconda?
Yes the python is permanent and the desert eagle silver was LD farmed a long time ago with ijji
Quote Originally Posted by SMD_SMD_SMD View Post
Yes the python is permanent and the desert eagle silver was LD farmed a long time ago with ijji
When are you going to trade?
Are you ever going to come online and trade? o.o
Quote Originally Posted by zcoinz View Post
Are you ever going to come online and trade? o.o
o.o I never said yes to a trade, I just wanted more info on your account........
Quote Originally Posted by SMD_SMD_SMD View Post
o.o I never said yes to a trade, I just wanted more info on your account........
I linked my thread in a PM, please check it out! Sorry for being rude, but I thought you accepted the trade ><
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?