I Want to Learn How To Hack

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I Want to Learn How To Hack
For the last few days, I have really wanted to learn how to hack. Please keep in mind I am not some random leech, I really want to get into coding. Hacking, more specifically.

Can anyone reference me to tutorials on how to hack TF2, or can any professional give me some tips on how to start out?

I have almost no coding experience, so I don't know if it would even be possible to learn how to hack, but I'm optimistic.
Learn C++
Learn C++
learn C++ is a program for professional hackers
Learn basic C++, then once you have the fundamentals look at the sources people post on *************' forums. Add me on skype for more detailed links.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?