Retarded friends

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Retarded friends
So I have this friend group that I always hang out with. However recently they acquired a really retarded, immature, overall dumb friend. That certain slice of retardation makes the conversation of my and my friends not enjoyable anymore. He really hasn't done anything to me personally, he's just so dumb that I can't stand his presence. He makes awful jokes like "lololololilol you got laid lolol" honestly he's so immature I can't stand it

Should I find new friends? Because when I try to show his retardation everyone is just like "meh I'm see to it" instead of "yeah he's really retarded"
This post makes you just as immature.
I got some pre stupid\weird fucking friends too, but they have their ups and downs, overall they aren't that bad to hang out with. If you are patient enough to deal with their faults, they probably aren't too bad to hang out with.
i think your the retarded one everyone is different
everyone has their own since of humor.
then again, we all have retarded friends @Thunder
find a new friend's .
Fuck friends, you got the internet
e-friends are all you need <3
sounds just like the people i hang out with
Some retardation in a friends group is okay, but when someone takes it to the next level (Like you're implying), it's just stupid
The group of guys I hangout with are chill, but there is this one guy that always brags and I just laugh about the stupid shit he says, try it.
Tell the dumb friend to suicide.
i dont know what to say just ignore him
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?