Xtrap bypass?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Xtrap bypass?
Does any body have any info on how to bypass Xtrap? Help would be much appreciated THANKS!!!!
I can tell you that I have started working on one. But I have not been successful. If you have any insight to this pm me. We might be able to come up with something.
Quote Originally Posted by Badpl0x View Post
I can tell you that I have started working on one. But I have not been successful. If you have any insight to this pm me. We might be able to come up with something.
Ok sounds good. I'll help you and come up with ideas on how to do this. I'll PM you on my findings.
Well, I'll just tell you what I know. I know their are certain .dll files that xtrap spoofs your computer with. Also I know that xtrap sends out packets with this data invoked in it. My idea of a bypass would be along the lines of a snatch and grab. Find the file xtrap writes to and manipulate it, in the respects of ambiguity. Then proceed to re-route that file back to the correlating port, to be sent out. Thus lye making the sever believe we are not exploiting it.

Now what .dll's they are I have no idea, I'm not fluent in that respect. As for narrowing down the port and the protocol, that's child play.
Quote Originally Posted by Badpl0x View Post
Well, I'll just tell you what I know. I know their are certain .dll files that xtrap spoofs your computer with. Also I know that xtrap sends out packets with this data invoked in it. My idea of a bypass would be along the lines of a snatch and grab. Find the file xtrap writes to and manipulate it, in the respects of ambiguity. Then proceed to re-route that file back to the correlating port, to be sent out. Thus lye making the sever believe we are not exploiting it.

Now what .dll's they are I have no idea, I'm not fluent in that respect. As for narrowing down the port and the protocol, that's child play.
Ok. I'll do a bit of research on .dll's to see what their all about. But you sure as hell know a lot more than me about it. Haha i'll try to catch up :P.
DLL Files in Windows- What Are They?

This pretty much sums them up. It seems that their the problem. However, as i'm sure you already know closing these files while in game could cause the game to simply crash. We need to find someway to duplicate these files with stuff that doesn't do shit. I'm not sure how hard it's gonna be to make the system recognize the remade files as working dll files.
Ok, well. blank text documents don't do shit. That's a start
Sorry, I haven't been able to work on this project yet. I had to bury my best friends dad the other day. So I plan on getting back on to it, but do you have like a Aim or msn or something? So I can get a hold of you when I figure something out.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?