WTSSell EUW LVL 30 ACCOUNT- ALL CHAMPS + 80 SKINS Paypal Only!

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Sell EUW LVL 30 ACCOUNT- ALL CHAMPS + 80 SKINS Paypal Only!
So, I finally decided , that it's time to sell my lol account. I have put a lot of effort in it and money, so I want to get atleast a bit back . Account has all champs, 80 skins, 12245 ip and 203 rp left, 12 rune pages, 1300 Elo ( but i dont think elo matters since , season3 will start in a week and it will be reseted..)It has honorable badge, hasnt been suspended even once ! So , I'm waiting for your offers, but I accept only paypal , cause i need PP money atm .
Here are some screenshots on the account:







You can contact me threw a private massage here , or threw skype : alioncaz
What would be the price?

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Post me your account name somewhere (wanna check is this beta account or not)
I said , I want your offers, and what do you mean by saying beta acc or not ?
bump it bump
bump bump bump
Unchained ali youtube lulzzZZZ
bump bump !
bump!!@!@!!
bump in the morning
Maybe BF3 Account for it?
no, sorry i need only paypal money

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

bumpage axooxox
Bumppppppppppp it !!!@!@!@
bump!!!~!@~!@~!
theres no such skype ??? add me ! skype : alioncaz
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?