WOW: 2 months time - 5$
Hey guys I want to sell two months wow time for 10$ 
North America Only
Paypal only
PM me for the codes and paypal information
*Against MPGH rules?* feel free to shut my post down and notify me as I don't wish to engage in problems that can be avoided
Q: Is this illegal?
A: No, your account will not have any negative actions taken upon it.
Q: How long does it take for the game time to arrive?
A: It's normally delivered instantly or within 5-15 minutes of successful payments.
It is recommended you be careful when contacting GM's about account services. You cant! make a ticket about the game time. Although not against the ToS,its not recommended as they can revoke time. and I will not be held accountable for the actions of either you or Blizzard. Once the Game Time is on your account, it is solely your responsibility. Accounts that are not in 100% good standing have a larger possibility for game time to be removed

