WTSEXPENSIVE CROSSFIRE ACCOUNT FOR BATTLEFIELD 3 ORIGIN PC

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
EXPENSIVE CROSSFIRE ACCOUNT FOR BATTLEFIELD 3 ORIGIN PC
Sup.

I am selling a Crossfire account for a Battlefield 3 PC Origin account!
I have put alot of effort and money into the account to make it as good as possible.
I would love to buy BF3 myself, but I'm kinda out of money atm.
I think it's a great deal because my Crossfire account costs more than BF3 itself and has never been hacked on!







I'll sell you a BF3 Origin for 25$, it comes with 6 other games if you want.
Nah, It's cool.
I only need battlefield 3 and this is the only thing I can offer...

Thanks though.
I have a account with BF3, and BK2 ill trade with you, throw me a pm and give me skype
That's great!

My Skype is :XpertBoss
I hope he's not a scammer
Don't worry bro, I'm real careful when trading.
Ill give a limited edition BF3 for it.
Quote Originally Posted by Southflyer123 View Post
Ill give a limited edition BF3 for it.


Skype@XpertBoss
watch out for this guy seems fishy...low post count, and hes not giving a link or showing his ign this could be anyones account.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?