Level 30 Minigun Retail

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Level 30 Minigun Retail
Here u go00o0o0o0

apnea89
sniper00
Nice =P this better work lmao
It does... =D
You fawker. Why didn't you give this to me. >:l
? adfasdf idk lol sharing is caring? :O welcome back me?
Quote Originally Posted by jesse900 View Post
? adfasdf idk lol sharing is caring? :O welcome back me?
Why would I welcome you back, if I talk to you on MSN, and Myspace. :@

ANYWAYS, WELCOME BACK WOOO.


I still hate you for not giving me the account. >;(
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Why would I welcome you back, if I talk to you on MSN, and Myspace. :@

ANYWAYS, WELCOME BACK WOOO.


I still hate you for not giving me the account. >;(
Ahh don't worry, the Minigun is locked anyways XD
Awesome =D great Phish XD
wat u mean the minigun is locked lol and YAY
Quote Originally Posted by zildjiandw View Post
See lol

What the shit? How is it locked? It's a retail, right? Or did he buy it, and his prem ran out. D:??
No more need for posts.

/Closed
Yeah that has to be it, has no more premium lol
i'll try with a hack =P
Quote Originally Posted by zildjiandw View Post
Yeah that has to be it, has no more premium lol
i'll try with a hack =P
Lmao. I believe the hack would work. o.O
nice acct had some fun on it, its all urs now hehe
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?