QuestionHelp I Have A Problem

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help I Have A Problem
Okay mates my Warrock isn't working every time I start it up it says
Hack Detected!
A Game Hack Tool is running Warrock is shutting down!
So im wondering "what the fuck do I do?" anyone got any ideas to help me because Warrock is one of the only FPS gmaes that works for me I have a shitty graphics card!
Reinstall warrock dude, if that doesn't work I'll help you further.
Re-installing would fix the problem. Their is a never ending process for when he used an hack. So, War Rock is detecting it. Re-installing WILL fix the problem.
hood i have a question... y tupac? y not dr. dre or ice cube or something?
Quote Originally Posted by General Ares View Post
hood i have a question... y tupac? y not dr. dre or ice cube or something?
Tupac= legend.
LOL yeah but do u like his music cuz i dont really like it i cant get in to it here listen to this lol
Im not a rap fan but Tupac is legend.
Just because hes legend doesnt mean everyone has to like him
Quote Originally Posted by General Ares View Post
Just because hes legend doesnt mean everyone has to like him
That's why their is a word, called 'opinions'. :O
Now, I must close this thread, because I r looking like a bad mod. D:
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us