Should I make hacks or not?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Should I make hacks or not?
This game really pumps my fucking nads.

Then again, making hacks for it would be hilarious but then it'll ruin the game

Plus having multiple flashbacks of Nam makes it very difficult to play the game, let alone spend all the time required to make a hack.

BTW............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................scoops.
GO AHEAD GO AHEAD GO AHEAD GO AHEAD GO AHEAD GO AHEAD GO AHEAD GO AHEAD .
Not if you don't want to, Then they will just be leeched by Choobs and pass them off for their own, Release in VIP

But then again, It is all your choice.
So I started up photoshop, how do I hook this to CA so I can start hacking?
:/ Photoshop + CA = I don't think would work unless your talking about images, and i know you know that. :]
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
So I started up photoshop, how do I hook this to CA so I can start hacking?
u now draw a menu and put the file in ur combat arms file and wala u have a menu for ca
Well shit, what am i supposed to use then? I heard winamp is pretty good to use in this kind of situation also.
D: Im ending this conversation, Be stupid if you want, I know your not, But okay, You do what you want mr.SuperUser.
i dare you to put a shellshock feature that makes people go blind or deaf, that would be hilarious (no disrespect to soldiers btw)
wow choobs are gonna be begging
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?