Abbreviations and Terms

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Abbreviations and Terms
Common slangs used ingame
Abbreviations
AD - Attack Damage
AP - Ability Power
CC - Crowd Control (stun, snare, slow, knockup etc.)
MIA - Missing In Action, someone is away from the lane
GJ - Good Job
GG - Good Game, usually said in /all chat when the game ends
OOM - Out Of Mana, this unit can't do much and might have to recall for more mana
TL, ML, BL - Top, Middle and Bottom lanes
Top, Mid, Bot - See above
DMG - Damage
Pen, MPen - Armour Penetration or Magic Penetration
CS - Creep Score or Creeps Slain
DPS - Damage Per Second
WP - Well played
CD - Cooldown
AS - Attack speed
LOM - Low on Mana
OMW - On my way

Terms
Squishy - Easy to kill, low health
Feeding - A poor player who has given the enemies lots of kills
Fed - Met up with a feeder
Combo - A champions standard combination of skills to deal damage
Gank - Surprise attack on your lane, most commonly by the enemy jungler
Warding - Usually the support or the jungler putting up wards so that the map is seen better
Skillshot - A skill that needs to be aimed
Juke - The act of moving side to side to dodge a skillshot
Creep - A minion
Neutral Creep - Neutral jungle minions
Laning Phase - Early game, everyone's laning
Counter Jungle - Invading the enemy jungle to somehow damage the enemy jungler
Aura - Something that gives an effect to those around it.

Now go call the shots!
wow,thanks,never knew any of these till now!
Quote Originally Posted by bozoluo View Post
wow,thanks,never knew any of these till now!
glad I could help!
I was searching for few words .. and here they are Thanks dude !
What mean "Snowballing" and "Faceroll" (champion for ex.)
Quote Originally Posted by Alixo View Post
What mean "Snowballing" and "Faceroll" (champion for ex.)

Snowballing in terms of items as I know it is when you get items like Bloodthirster, Rod of Ages, etc that gives you more power over time.
Facerolling is like a champion that is so simple to use you can literally roll your face on your keyboard and still do well with them.
This should be stickied
Awesome Thanks =D
Heres more.

FDP = Filho da puta (Son of a whore)
GG = EASY
NOOBS = I'm acting cool but in fact I dindt do shit to win, my team carried me.
Report = I'm mad cause suport took 2 creeps.
Report my team = I'm acting cool again, when I'm the dumbass here.
Report jungler = I can't handly my lane, so I want my jungler here 24/7
Report mid = No SS, when in fact there was a SS calling.
BUY WARDS = I don't know shit about this game, I think the only role that needs to buy wards is suport.
Easy = GG
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?