ExclamationMw3 server mods

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Mw3 server mods
Hello and welcome
I'm a new member of this wonderful website
I play a game of cod mw3 Teknogods
I know how to create a a server in the game
But how added mods in the game like as sniper mod
Can anyone help me
Note: I Use program named CODMW3Launcher to set up the server
Shouldve posted in private/help section ... As far as mods go, i cant help ya i know theres another site for plugins and stuff , but yea
Hahahahahaha Well I'm sorry, but I need help from a program or a final solution to this Version
Request thread close
Hahahahahahahaha I said sorry because I am a new member I do not know the website very good
so Where i raising subject

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

someone help !!!
Quote Originally Posted by mohmedali View Post
Hahahahahahahaha I said sorry because I am a new member I do not know the website very good
so Where i raising subject

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

someone help !!!
iSnipe mods are simple DSR files you can add to your DSPL...
It's on the teknogods website.
Quote Originally Posted by mohmedali View Post
Hello and welcome
I'm a new member of this wonderful website
I play a game of cod mw3 Teknogods
I know how to create a a server in the game
But how added mods in the game like as sniper mod
Can anyone help me
Note: I Use program named CODMW3Launcher to set up the server
Add me on skype or pm me on here xD I'll help you !!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us