Dayz Spawning Service
Ok I am tired of getting global banned by batlleye and having to replace my keys every week or so. Therefore I have decided to start a spawning service to help defray some of those costs. I will in no way be making any profit off of this deal as any $ goes right back into a keyseller I use here on MPGH.net.
As of today and until I can get some positive reviews in this thread....
ALL HACKS ARE FREE
What you get for free:
***NOTE: Free service is limited to one (1) item on the above list per person. No private servers for FREE SPAWNING Service.
What you can expect from me:
If you use the FREE service all I ask is that you post a review of the transaction on this message board.
To get your FREE service just add me on skype. On your friend request please mention this site and your forum name. My skype name is txp2p69.
As of today and until I can get some positive reviews in this thread....
ALL HACKS ARE FREE
What you get for free:
- A weapon/item box with a two (2) minute timer
- Teleportation to anyplace on the map (Depending on Server Anti-Teleport detection)
- Teleportation to any vehicle on the map (Depending on Server Anti-Teleport detection)
- Teleportation of your friend to you or you to your friend (Depending on Server Anti-Teleport detection)
- Kill any single player on the map
- Spawn you any legal item in the game
- Spawn you a Coyote Backpack with common medical and food items in it.
***NOTE: Free service is limited to one (1) item on the above list per person. No private servers for FREE SPAWNING Service.
What you can expect from me:
- I am typically available from 7AM CST to 10 PM CST
- I will never ask your for any personal information.
- All services rendered are confidential.
- I will never ask you to accept or to send a file to me or from anyone else.
- If this is a freebie....please be patient. I will get to you ASAP.
If you use the FREE service all I ask is that you post a review of the transaction on this message board.
To get your FREE service just add me on skype. On your friend request please mention this site and your forum name. My skype name is txp2p69.

