Looking For Eu Testers

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Looking For Eu Testers
Hi ev one, im looking for CA Eu testers.

u need to have a skype.
if u want reply with skype ID and ill add u

(Sry for my english )
I would love to be a tester !

skype : snack.******

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

skype : snack(dot)co(dot)il
do it on the Skype Name.
Sorry for double post , i cannot edit
I can be a tester if you want to connect all day I speak very good English and Spanish.Id skype : olave321. do it in the user name
skype : annablat1 add me please
I can give you a hand if you still need testers. Skype: ainslie11711
w313411
I'd love to help
anokka007
Have tested hacks for many hack creators here and also on other fourms
Skype: tatic.minis
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us