SmileCheat Engine Single Player Hack

Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan Cat View Post


Glad it's working, just make sure that you don't use it on multiplayer cause you're gonna get banned(obviously)
This mens I can get with it on teknoo right
Quote Originally Posted by urdead1234321 View Post
This mens I can get with it on teknoo right
I tried that, but it just freezes...
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan Cat View Post


I tried that, but it just freezes...
I actually found a way i open the sp then freeze all addresses then open the mp and choose it and get in a game no recoil works but I never tried the other ones
Quote Originally Posted by urdead1234321 View Post
I actually found a way i open the sp then freeze all addresses then open the mp and choose it and get in a game no recoil works but I never tried the other ones
Could you explain more please?
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan Cat View Post


Could you explain more please?
Alright open the sp and get in a game and use the hack then close the sp and open the mp and Chang ethe procces to what ever is it then get in a game and voila but some fueatures won't work like the inf health might work and might crash the game also DON'T USE IT IN STEAM MP
Thanks! It works.
Guys this still works, Have fun
does this work for MW2 sp?
Quote Originally Posted by Eric234 View Post
does this work for MW2 sp?
Go in the MW2 section for MW2 hacks.
Wow..... Wow......Wow.....
thank U Nyan Cat works well.Know of any trainers 4 mw3 with jump in them? thanks again.
it don't work at all the file is not atached to a program and so i won't open
Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us