ExclamationWTSDayZ Cheap Keys $2 Only!

Posts 46–56 of 56 · Page 4 of 4
Best seller nice and 16 hour time frame for new key 2nd time buying
Quote Originally Posted by TornChewy View Post
Update


If anyone else is interested in buying keys contact my friend on steam/skype, however he's not on skype often
Steam: RadiumHydroxide
Skype: RadiumHydroxide
(he prefers steam)
He sells for £1.50, he's UK but that works out around 2$

+ thank you for all the rep guys
um this is false a guy hacked my account
My skype is still "tornchewy"
Nice guy great service, Cheap price!
I like your 1 star... Not even going to try you
Quote Originally Posted by Suprafan View Post
I like your 1 star... Not even going to try you
I have vouches no? and I am legit and this doesn't help out so like many people say if ya aint got something nice to say don't say at all
Guys doing a 10 key for 10$ deal for 1 day
Bump still selling
Edit: Nevermind talked to you
got lots in stock
Bought around 30 keys, he actually sent me the same 10 keys about 3 times each. After 3 hours every key was marked as in use. Scammer and reseller. DO NOT BUY
Posts 46–56 of 56 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?