Hi everyone!
Looks like I forgot to introduce myself.
My name is Steffen but I'm known under the alias 'Hakuna Matata' or 'Hakuna'.
I'm mostly on the forum known as which I can't name here but I've decided to give MPGH a shot, and I love it.
Currently I'm only selling DayZ / Arma II OA keys but I'm also going to be active in the general section etc.
I'm actually very impressed by the forum and the work that the staff does. It's really amazing.
Shout out to Temperrr, the best minion on the forum
.
See you!
My name is Steffen but I'm known under the alias 'Hakuna Matata' or 'Hakuna'.
I'm mostly on the forum known as which I can't name here but I've decided to give MPGH a shot, and I love it.
Currently I'm only selling DayZ / Arma II OA keys but I'm also going to be active in the general section etc.
I'm actually very impressed by the forum and the work that the staff does. It's really amazing.
Shout out to Temperrr, the best minion on the forum
.See you!


. Enjoy