[BETA]DN Sea GPKit & Tweaked exe
Alright so guys, i manage to found out what keeps us getting out of the game when using the old GPK kit. I've tweaked the "DragonNest.exe" and patched it.
Unpatched exe and old GPK:
By my experience, and seen a lot of comments. It only allows you to be in the game for about 5-10 minutes.
Patched exe and old GPK:
I manage to longer the duration of the disconnection (though haven't experience it since i patched my exe) and until now I am using it for more than 4hours without experiencing disconnection. Yeah!
Downside:
You can't still use trainers >.< But you can use CHEAT ENGINE 6.1 or 6.2! Cheers!
So please help me out, by giving me your feedbacks.
Thank you. I didnt test it to other OS so i dont know if i made it right.
OS: Windows 8 Pro x64bit
Duration: More than 4 hours before posting this. (No disconnection encountered)
(follow this form so its clean)
Screenshot:

Instruction:
Unrar and copy the files onto your DNSEA's folder. Overwrite everything.. To open DNv77.ct download cheatengine 6.1 or 6.2 (google it)
Files inside rar:
1. patched dnlauncher(for multiclient)
2. patched DragonNest.exe (multiclient enabled)
3. Old GPK dll
4. Dnv77.ct (Cheat engine table)
Virus Scans:
DNv77(Bypassed).rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/bb14...is/1351778727/
Unpatched exe and old GPK:
By my experience, and seen a lot of comments. It only allows you to be in the game for about 5-10 minutes.
Patched exe and old GPK:
I manage to longer the duration of the disconnection (though haven't experience it since i patched my exe) and until now I am using it for more than 4hours without experiencing disconnection. Yeah!

Downside:
You can't still use trainers >.< But you can use CHEAT ENGINE 6.1 or 6.2! Cheers!

So please help me out, by giving me your feedbacks.
Thank you. I didnt test it to other OS so i dont know if i made it right.OS: Windows 8 Pro x64bit
Duration: More than 4 hours before posting this. (No disconnection encountered)
(follow this form so its clean)
Screenshot:

Instruction:
Unrar and copy the files onto your DNSEA's folder. Overwrite everything.. To open DNv77.ct download cheatengine 6.1 or 6.2 (google it)
Files inside rar:
1. patched dnlauncher(for multiclient)
2. patched DragonNest.exe (multiclient enabled)
3. Old GPK dll
4. Dnv77.ct (Cheat engine table)
Virus Scans:
DNv77(Bypassed).rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/bb14...is/1351778727/
I'll be waiting ~♫