AskMe - Computer Informations

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
1. You don't need to black the IP, thats your local network IP. (192.168.0.X or 192.168.1.X, usually) So it really doesn't matter.
2. It is not bullet proof as soon as I opened it, it crashed (Getting some info).
3. The assembly name/title is: [assembly: AssemblyTitle("Runescape HD Client")]. Runescape hd client? Doesn't look like it.
4. The splash screen isnt doing anything. So why bothering? ._.

Approved nontheless.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
1. You don't need to black the IP, thats your local network IP. (192.168.0.X or 192.168.1.X, usually) So it really doesn't matter.
2. It is not bullet proof as soon as I opened it, it crashed (Getting some info).
3. The assembly name/title is: [assembly: AssemblyTitle("Runescape HD Client")]. Runescape hd client? Doesn't look like it.
4. The splash screen isnt doing anything. So why bothering? ._.

Approved nontheless.


O.o First I want to create a new runescape client but I was very boring and made this, and forget to change the assembly name
and I say again, I WAS BORING!
this program barely works.. i could remake this in like 2 minutes...

not worth releasing
Not worth man
Pretty basic webrequest in some parts. Yeh it's a cool little program
You have a Project AskMe ?
I want to study it.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us