Cool[Preview] Update Aimbot Chams WallHack Unrelease Weapon Hack By DakJahat

Posts 76–90 of 125 · Page 6 of 9
I think at somewhere i saw him saying he release on 8/11/12 after the patch.
wow.....I LOVE THE MEMBER OF MPGH..HUHUHU...whenit released message me..huhuhu
Pls release it!!!
Nice preview :> Looking forward for this .
___dash,can you send it to my email directly?On the day your are releasing it,I have a camp,school camp,and will be back on the 10th Of November Email:muhdshafiq2010@hotmail.com trust me..Please
release the hack please
i don't know why people are still begging for its release even though he said he would be releasing it on 8/11/12.

yeah i doubt he would release it for free, i've checked with many fb pages they have the same hacks, and it costs a bomb.
vbnvbnvbn vnv bnvb
Nice preview , hoping for release
When you release my friend ?
8/11/12 he already said, so please read before commenting.
Posts 76–90 of 125 · Page 6 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?