Search For memory Address by value
Hello !
I'm new in this forum so be kind
So, I'm programming with vb.net for months so i know the basics......
I wanted to ask you, If it possible to do this with vb.net :
- Search for Process's addresses by value (hex or 4 bytes)
Like Ce !
Sarch 10548451 in 4 bytes (long) & give the result on a list box with adresse & value, then change the value of the addresses found to 110548452
Thanks you ! (Ps : I'm french, So excuse me i don't use any translator)
I'm new in this forum so be kind

So, I'm programming with vb.net for months so i know the basics......
I wanted to ask you, If it possible to do this with vb.net :
- Search for Process's addresses by value (hex or 4 bytes)
Like Ce !
Sarch 10548451 in 4 bytes (long) & give the result on a list box with adresse & value, then change the value of the addresses found to 110548452
Thanks you ! (Ps : I'm french, So excuse me i don't use any translator)


