OutdatedPokeMMO-Levelbot (Alpha)

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
PokeMMO-Levelbot (Alpha)



PokeMMO-LevelBOT (ALPHA)









Features

  • Fighting and automatic heal if PP are empty
  • Fast leveling
  • Low and high Level Pokémon usable



Things that may get patched Later:
  • New script language to improve performance and no need for third-party-programms (Blue Eye Macro) anymore
  • Second Pokemon gets used if first one dies
  • Improved attack learning, to stop being kicked after 5min




Install and Use

1.Download and Install Blue Eye Macro (Blue Eye Macro - CNET Download.com)

2.Download the ".zip" an unpack it somewhere ()

3.Now go to Blue Eye Macro and click "Import" select the downloaded .bem and confirm

4.Start PokeMMO

6.Set your Game to Window-Mode and the Keyconfig to default! (Change FPS Limit to 30/40 to fix laggs)

7.Go to "Cinnabar Island" then go to the location shown in the picture


8.Move the Pokemon you want to use to the 1. Party-Slot and your strongest attack to the first position

9.Put a fishing rod on the third hotkey-slot [f3]. Use a bad fishing rod for your low level Pokemons and a better one for higher levels!

10.Press "LeftControl+A" to Start the Macro/Bot, "LeftControl+S" to Stop



***Warning***

If a Pokemon dies you have to restart the Bot and you get a afk-kick after a few minutes
and
If a Pokemon wants to learn a new attack choose the attack, confirm that the bot can stop in the Pop-Up and start the bot
otherwise you get kicked and the new Attack gets lost!

Works not with any Graphic-Patches or Mods!

This is an Alpha there maybe some bugs
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS OR PUNISHMENT!


Post bugs and erros in this thread to help improving this bot

Virustotalscan: https://www.virustotal.com/file/d930...ab50/analysis/

Jotti: PokkeMMO-Bot(Alpha).zip - Jottis Malwarescanner
PokkeMMO-Bot(Alpha)_mpgh.net.zip8 KB · 719 downloads Clean
I can't get this to work, I could never get any of these macros to work. I have Key A as Z and Key B as X. I can get the fishing part to work but the attacking doesn't and going to heal and so on and so forth. Could my resolution be what's wrong? I have it on windowed mode too. This is an awesome release though. It might help to say what keys the select button should be on and stuff. Also if you included the source so we could edit it, that would be nice.
First of all thanks.
Try to set the movement to arrowkeys if you haven't already done this.
You need at least a Display with a resolution of 1280x720 (720p). The Macro should resize automaticly at the beginning, if not try to run Blue Eye as Admin.
Thats everything i can say right now! Try it out and write to me some more details if this still does not work!
Hey, I tested your bot and me is 1 thing noticed. If the Pokemon die then it would be great if the 2nd is taken, and the 2nd ended the fight. Then you can heal after battle in the Pokemon Center. The bot is absolutely great!

Sry, for my Bad English. I'm from Germany =)
Quote Originally Posted by Starscreen View Post
Hey, I tested your bot and me is 1 thing noticed. If the Pokemon die then it would be great if the 2nd is taken, and the 2nd ended the fight. Then you can heal after battle in the Pokemon Center. The bot is absolutely great!

Sry, for my Bad English. I'm from Germany =)
Yeah, there is one Problem with this cause you have to use the mouse for switching. It's annoying if your mousecursor willd be used, dont you think so? But We work on that and maybe fix it. Try to use a lower fishing-rod so you Pokemon doesn't die

No Problem
It still won't work right and idk what to do. I have the default keys, I'm standing where I'm supposed to, and I have my pokemon set and all that. It fishes and then gets into the fight, but then it never selects the fight option and then the first attack. The fishing aspect works perfectly lol. I just wish I knew why it won't select the fight then attack.
Quote Originally Posted by egg911 View Post
It still won't work right and idk what to do. I have the default keys, I'm standing where I'm supposed to, and I have my pokemon set and all that. It fishes and then gets into the fight, but then it never selects the fight option and then the first attack. The fishing aspect works perfectly lol. I just wish I knew why it won't select the fight then attack.
well, that sucks :/ I could send you the source-code and you can look for yourself. Maybe that help you some how
havent reached to that island yet :S
cant wait to try !!
Quote Originally Posted by Lolleko View Post



PokeMMO-LevelBOT (ALPHA)









Features

  • Fighting and automatic heal if PP are empty
  • Fast leveling
  • Low and high Level Pokémon usable



Things that may get patched Later:
  • New script language to improve performance and no need for third-party-programms (Blue Eye Macro) anymore
  • Second Pokemon gets used if first one dies
  • Improved attack learning, to stop being kicked after 5min




Install and Use

1.Download and Install Blue Eye Macro (Blue Eye Macro - CNET Download.com)

2.Download the ".zip" an unpack it somewhere ()

3.Now go to Blue Eye Macro and click "Import" select the downloaded .bem and confirm

4.Start PokeMMO

6.Set your Game to Window-Mode and the Keyconfig to default! (Change FPS Limit to 30/40 to fix laggs)

7.Go to "Cinnabar Island" then go to the location shown in the picture


8.Move the Pokemon you want to use to the 1. Party-Slot and your strongest attack to the first position

9.Put a fishing rod on the third hotkey-slot [f3]. Use a bad fishing rod for your low level Pokemons and a better one for higher levels!

10.Press "LeftControl+A" to Start the Macro/Bot, "LeftControl+S" to Stop



***Warning***

If a Pokemon dies you have to restart the Bot and you get a afk-kick after a few minutes
and
If a Pokemon wants to learn a new attack choose the attack, confirm that the bot can stop in the Pop-Up and start the bot
otherwise you get kicked and the new Attack gets lost!

Works not with any Graphic-Patches or Mods!

This is an Alpha there maybe some bugs
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS OR PUNISHMENT!


Post bugs and erros in this thread to help improving this bot

Virustotalscan: https://www.virustotal.com/file/d930...ab50/analysis/

Jotti: PokkeMMO-Bot(Alpha).zip - Jottis Malwarescanner
Lol great calls back to his(her,its) to me when I was small ^^
Could you please just release the source please? the marco keys like "Z" are not taking effect in game or anywhere else, I had this same issue with another script, it's usually just a small error or change in syntax.
Source Code
The Source for these with key errors:

 
Source
// PokeMMO Levelbot/Macro version 0.9
begin
begin loop("-1")
if Macro.Parent loop iteration is less than("2")
begin
Window.Set size("PokeMMO", "No", "1280", "720")
Window.Set location("PoKeMMO", "NO", "0", "0")
Window.Bring to front("PokeMMO", "No")
end
if Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("133", "133", "133", "891", "491")
begin
Window.Bring to front("PokeMMO", "No")
Keyboard.Press key("{<up>}")
Macro.Pause("200")
Keyboard.Press key("{<down>}")
if Window.Confirmation dialog gets confirmed by user("Choose the attack then start the Macro again!")
begin
Window.Set location("Blue Eye", "No", "1280", "720")
Macro.Pause("500")
Macro.Abort all macros()
end
end
if Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("207", "109", "218", "363", "443")
// Fight Button
begin
Macro.Pause("200")
Keyboard.Hold keys("y")
Macro.Pause("150")
Keyboard.Release keys("y")
Macro.Pause("200")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<right>}")
Macro.Pause("150")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<right>}")
Macro.Pause("200")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<down>}")
Macro.Pause("150")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<down>}")
Macro.Pause("500")
Keyboard.Hold keys("z")
Macro.Pause("250")
Keyboard.Release keys("z")
while Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("224", "232", "232", "880", "520")
// White
begin
if Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("218", "123", "109", "446", "451")
// Run Button
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<right>}")
Macro.Pause("150")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<right>}")
Macro.Pause("200")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<down>}")
Macro.Pause("150")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<down>}")
Macro.Pause("500")
Keyboard.Hold keys("z")
Macro.Pause("250")
Keyboard.Release keys("z")
end
end
Macro.Pause("250")
while Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("248", "160", "176", "651", "179")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<up>}")
Macro.Pause("250")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<up>}")
end
Macro.Pause("500")
Keyboard.Hold keys("z")
Macro.Pause("500")
Keyboard.Release keys("z")
end
if Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("114", "155", "223", "930", "450")
// Pokecente [OK]
begin
while Variable.Is less than (Math)("counter", "6")
begin
if Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("114", "155", "223", "930", "450")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("z")
Macro.Pause("250")
Keyboard.Release keys("z")
Variable.Add (Math)("counter", "1")
end
end
Variable.Set("counter", "0")
while Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("200", "216", "232", "803", "556")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<down>}")
Macro.Pause("250")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<down>}")
end
end
if Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("218", "123", "109", "446", "451")
// red color
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("z")
Macro.Pause("250")
Keyboard.Release keys("z")
Macro.Pause("500")
Keyboard.Hold keys("z")
Macro.Pause("250")
Keyboard.Release keys("z")
end
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("218", "123", "109", "446", "451")
and
Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("224", "232", "232", "880", "520")
// white color
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<f3>}")
Macro.Pause("50")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<f3>}")
end
end
end
// TO START PRESS "CTRL+A"
// TO STOP PRESS "CTRL+S"
// Enjoy and have fun



I guess it's the right one if not just say it!
It's not the right code... and furthermore, your Macro pause are like 500ms?! How is bot gonna click all that in like 0.5 seconds or what? And even the coordinates are just wrong, at least for me it doesnt work... could you be so kind and post the real source code, would be appreciated ^^ Tnx

Jaman
Quote Originally Posted by Jaman007 View Post
It's not the right code... and furthermore, your Macro pause are like 500ms?! How is bot gonna click all that in like 0.5 seconds or what? And even the coordinates are just wrong, at least for me it doesnt work... could you be so kind and post the real source code, would be appreciated ^^ Tnx

Jaman
lol, you don't even know what your talking about but but you are critzizing me !
The source ist not ment to edit the whole macro just for the guys with keyconfig errors.
It worked fine and FAST for me and 2 friends on different displays with different resolutions.
I have to ask for permission first before i can post any updates that takes a while !
Be a bit more patient and you will get the source soon
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?