Updated Savegame with ALL E-Tech guns

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Updated Savegame with ALL E-Tech guns
Here is a savegame with all the E-tech games in the game. Of course not-modded. Some I farmed them myself, some I found in the NET, some I picked them up from the Golden Chest using a 255-gold-keys profile.

Most difficult ones was the Rocket Launchers but the PBFG (they do not show up in the Golden-Chest).

All Brands/element variations for Assault Rifles, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles and SMGs

All Brands and most of element variations for Pistols. Rocket Launchers but PBFG has only one variation (Topneaa has two), too difficult to find more (of course all four Brands are Included). If needed you can use the SaveEditor to make your own kind and change the elemental effect

You can find a list of all the e-Techs here:
http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/E-Tech

Virus Checks
Online Virus Scanner
https://www.virustotal.com/file/4f35...is/1351869627/

Quote Originally Posted by piggos View Post
Here is a savegame with all the E-tech games in the games. Of course not-modded. Some I farmed them myself, some I found in the NET, some I picked them up from the Golden Chest using a 255-gold-keys profile.

Most difficult ones was the Rocket Launchers but the PBFG (they do not come up in the Golden-Chest).

All Brands/element variations for Assault Rifles, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles and SMGs

All Brands and most of element variations for Pistols. Rocket Launchers but PBFG has only one variation (Topneaa has two), too difficult to find more. If needed you can use the SaveEditor to make your own kind

You can find a list of all the e-Techs here:
E-Tech - Borderlands Wiki - Walkthroughs, Weapons, Classes, Character builds, Enemies, DLC and more!ⓘ

Virus Checks
Online Virus Scannerⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/file/4f35...is/1351869627/ⓘ

/approved.
Thanks man you save my life
Quote Originally Posted by piggos View Post
UPDATE

Collection completed. Now ALL variations/brands included (all weapons farmed, not made in Save Editor). Enjoy

AV Checks
Online Virus Scannerⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/file/7561...is/1352149076/ⓘ


P.S.
I cannot edit initial post. If a moderator can do it for me, so noone downloads the incomplete file. TNX
/approved.
hope admin can approve the new one! cant wait to try them all out
It looks nice but how do i make the save work?
Like, where to drop it.
there is no link to the file. don't bother
Quote Originally Posted by junk12 View Post
there is no link to the file. don't bother
This still works just like the other you said did not.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?