I am planning to upgrade my computer with a:
Geforce gtx 660
Intel i5 3570
Which mobo works good with this? And how much W should I need?
When I wrote "best mobo for i" google suggested "best mobo for i5 3570k" as the first thing, try googling that yourself, that is probably what most people replying to this thread will do for you.
Well, I'll answer you anyway: Gigabyte Z77 GA-Z77X-UD3H ($400)
Motherboards doesn't mean that much, so you don't need to spend $400 on one. You can get some great ones for $200.
As for how many watts power supply, i assume, you need, 500-750 would be enough.
Originally Posted by Nachos
When I wrote "best mobo for i" google suggested "best mobo for i5 3570k" as the first thing, try googling that yourself, that is probably what most people replying to this thread will do for you.
Well, I'll answer you anyway: Gigabyte Z77 GA-Z77X-UD3H ($400)
Motherboards doesn't mean that much, so you don't need to spend $400 on one. You can get some great ones for $200.
As for how many watts power supply, i assume, you need, 500-750 would be enough.
So it will cost something like $200?
Originally Posted by Skulhead = hacked.
So it will cost something like $200?
What do you mean? You can get a fine mobo for $200.
I don't know about the power supply.
Not sure about the mobo but a good quality 600W PSU will cost around £50-60 (British pounds)
I will recommend you don't get a GTX 660. Go with the 7870.
I hope that's the 3570k you are talking about?
You can even take asus p8z77-m and you are good to go.
Remember , if you take a Z77 board that means you have plans to do overclocking in the future, if not i would suggest you to buy even less expensive ones.
I made a selection of parts: Azerty
Will this work together and fit in my computer box?
Originally Posted by Skulhead = hacked.
I made a selection of parts: Azerty
Will this work together and fit in my computer box?
What is your Tower size?
Originally Posted by Volt
What is your Tower size?
Height: 35 cm
Left right: 17.5 cm
Depth: 40 cm
Originally Posted by Skulhead = hacked.
Height: 35 cm
Left right: 17.5 cm
Depth: 40 cm
Well it could do, but I ain't sure about the graphic card.
Originally Posted by Volt
Well it could do, but I ain't sure about the graphic card.
How can I be sure of this? Is there like a site to calculate it?
...... use your brains?
Check the size of each products, draw a diagram in your brain to picture it.
Mobo should cost around $100 bucks. It's fairly easy to pick one, just make sure it fits the processor and has pci express gpu slots and then its preference.
Close please, found out that my tower doesn't support atx.