WTSRoTMG Items - Muledump Pic Included

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
RoTMG Items - Muledump Pic Included


I want to hold onto 4 of each item - everything else is for sale via Paypal/Greendot/UGC

Since this is my first time selling on MPGH, I can provide a MM with over 100+ RWT/Multi-Window trade vouches (with links for proof) and a RoTMG forum account over a year old. If you have or know someone who will MM with better credentials then we can do that too

To contact me, add me on Skype: ThreesAnd7s

I'll sell anything for 50% of the cheapest RoTMG website - I usually go to instapots to get a price
If you know anywhere selling for less, send me a link
If you want to buy multiples, I'm open to discussing price
How much do u sell?
I'll check RoTMG RWT websites and usually sell for 50% of the lowest price I find

[Edit: removed external link]
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?