Thumbs upAnyone knows the steps for the old version pink charm ?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone knows the steps for the old version pink charm ?
as i know that there is other way to do pink charm using old version one , but i don't know what to do , so i hope someone can teach me the steps . thanks alot !!
go blackshot > data > _SG > CSV then paste totalitem (hack file) when loading animation . when character appear paste the original totalitem before connect
this is old method or new method ?
but i got error at character selection y??
Needed new totalitem file
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
Needed new totalitem file
I do have one, and I manage to pass through the character selection screen, the problem is you can't join any game and create game. Period
Quote Originally Posted by BlinkBling View Post
I do have one, and I manage to pass through the character selection screen, the problem is you can't join any game and create game. Period
That's not new you edited the file that's why can't go in and play
Quote Originally Posted by BlinkBling View Post
I do have one, and I manage to pass through the character selection screen, the problem is you can't join any game and create game. Period
Bro .. my fren had tht problem too .. but u must press go to to ur friends then u can enter the room they are in ... so i guess u must need more frens if do this hack ... u cant enter room or cr8 room by urself thanks me if i helped
can gived me the folder of hack ....pleased!!!
phantom can send me the new totalitem file pls? tyvm!!!
i no the old pink body champs
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?