NARUTO PPLS ONLY

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
NARUTO PPLS ONLY
Can't believe this...



..

Imo that was plain stupid of him.

OH and hurricane chronicle is shippuden.
Don't worry, he comes back as a zombie and is so many flashbacks he might as well be alive still.
Are you kidding me?
Wait...what? Itachi never died in a movie....what the fuck?
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
Wait...what? Itachi never died in a movie....what the fuck?
He died in the show. I guess the kid must have not caught up.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
He died in the show. I guess the kid must have not caught up.
I know, I'm just pointing out the stupidity of the report. :S
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
I know, I'm just pointing out the stupidity of the report. :S
Hurricane chronicle is shippuden

and it's the show not the movie, idk why dey put dat tho.
Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
Hurricane chronicle is shippuden

and it's the show not the movie, idk why dey put dat tho.
Because they were completely unfamiliar with the anime and hurricane chronicle is for the people who don't want to know what the fuck shippuden stand for.
Damn... talk about taking it to the heart. The most I did was cry at the end of Clannad & Angel Beats.
Cool !

Another story to shut the mouth of the naruto nerd fan in my school....

Seriously, this kid was a freak, but RIP anyway...
The struggle is real!

When Itachi died i cried but this is taking it to the extreme!
Only cried for jiraiya.
Will die for no one.
I cried when kisame died.

There goes my favorite fishy, dead thanks to a completely pointless and random battle. Damn you kishimoto, damn you to hell!
I didn't have any emotions over any character besides when Asuma died. I was mad.
Jaraiyah, I was mad.

That was it.. I was mad for like.. 2 minutes
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us