HelpIdeas?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Ideas?
I want to start making some sweet ass programs for mpgh.net, and i would like some suggestions! Please don't post nothing that's impossible, my skill level with visual basics is Noobish just some simple programs that will help me further my skill! Thank you!
Just make injector will do it's easy anyway
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
Just make injector will do it's easy anyway
No.. Enough injectors.

@ OP

There is a vault in a sticky with projects I believe. And more threads related to this.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post


No.. Enough injectors.

@ OP

There is a vault in a sticky with projects I believe. And more threads related to this.
I've taken a look in those topics , i was kinda wanting a unique project.

I just created a simple txt encrypter that saves the encrypted text to a file in your C: drive, will post in a second so be look out for the attachments Thanks!
Does it decrypt the saved file too?

Else it's useless :P
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?