I don't understand the 4 part, can you explain it please because it don't work for me
DetectedEasy method to make Zeas's BFP4F Hack work
You mean Step 4? Sure ill tell you.
Simply minimize Extreme Injector v2 to tray (tasbar) and in the launcher of BFP4F (before you are ingame) hit Insert on you'r keyboard. To navigate to the Hacks menu use the arrows of your keyboard. Use up and down arrows to navigate up and down and use left and right arrows to turn some option on or off or the way you like it.
Simply minimize Extreme Injector v2 to tray (tasbar) and in the launcher of BFP4F (before you are ingame) hit Insert on you'r keyboard. To navigate to the Hacks menu use the arrows of your keyboard. Use up and down arrows to navigate up and down and use left and right arrows to turn some option on or off or the way you like it.
The game crashes to my desktop. It was working perfectly fine yesterday and now it isn't. Now I'm getting "memory.dll: thread 4168 is deallocating main thread memory," after the game CTD when I try to join a server. Know why?
You guys should try out with Winject rather than Extreme Injector and please reply if works or not!
Yesterday night the hack still worked,
now I keep getting that stupid memory.dll
error again .__.'
now I keep getting that stupid memory.dll
error again .__.'
Anyone having errors with this more?
game crashes after I used the pbssremover
The game crashes when i use the hack
help
what should be the correct settings for zea's bfp4f hack?
I use and turn my game slow, the sound of weapon change. The aimbot, no work.
Yes, we need correct settings of Zea`s.
Crash or memory error, no report, not for me.
Yes, we need correct settings of Zea`s.
Crash or memory error, no report, not for me.
Hello There...Right now im play but..always kick by punkbuster...
However 3 days later i still can play normally...
so sad...T_T
However 3 days later i still can play normally...
so sad...T_T
nice but my computer's suck so this hack don't work for me 

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsHOW TO MAKE THE NEW PUB HACK WORK
25 WarRock Philippines HacksWarRock PH How To Make Own No Menu Hack Easy
39 Battlefield Play4Free HacksZea's BFP4F Still Works!
4 Battlefield Play4Free HacksHow to successfully work Zeas's BFP4f Hook V2 hack
90 Combat Arms DiscussionsHow to make CA MPGH Pub Hack Work.
20

