[Release] Chams Hook

Posts 16–30 of 98 · Page 2 of 7
The chamms kicks me out of my game it sucks any ways you need alot of work for it to look good. Thank you any ways
Quote Originally Posted by teddyman20006 View Post
The chamms kicks me out of my game it sucks any ways you need alot of work for it to look good. Thank you any ways
Sorry, atleast I tryed my best. Play 4 games then try them, they are less likely to DC

Quote Originally Posted by Killerskillz View Post
It Works, But the game Crashes when i play, and The chams aren't that good,Sorry, to many Wirefames and i can't see it, Try and make new ones
Its my first try at Combat Arms hacks, atleast im trying to produce in these hack-free troubling times of combat arms.
Ok I tested it and it works fine... IT DCS AFTER 1 GAME THOUGH. I also found that it is very hard to see and to actually use the chams because they suck... here are some screenies that I took and as you may notice you see through the whole stage and it is VERY VERY hard to fight...I find it easier playing legit. BUT SINCE THESE ARE YOUR FIRST COMBAT ARMS HACKS, AND YOU CAN ACTUALLY CODE... THEN YOU KICK ASS


Quote Originally Posted by F-A-I-L View Post
Ok I tested it and it works fine... IT DCS AFTER 1 GAME THOUGH. I also found that it is very hard to see and to actually use the chams because they suck... here are some screenies that I took and as you may notice you see through the whole stage and it is VERY VERY hard to fight...I find it easier playing legit. BUT SINCE THESE ARE YOUR FIRST COMBAT ARMS HACKS, AND YOU CAN ACTUALLY CODE... THEN YOU KICK ASS
Thanks man. atleast I didnt leech them like many people do. This time of legitimate gaming has really taken its toll on how respectful the people of this site are.
THESE WORK (but are kindof buggy)
can you please remove asus?
and repost in a reply to me?
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
THESE WORK (but are kindof buggy)
can you please remove asus?
also...can you change the color to blue please?
b
I would but if I start editing them for one person, then everyone will ask for a fix of color. Asus is there because the chams suck (I know, I realize they are horrible). I will update soon.
/Off topic, is your IGN k0rnd0g?

30+ downloads 0 thanks ._.
NO, SORRY.
ITS CORNDOG5595

nvm, i dont think halo combat evolved uses directx 9
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
NO, SORRY.
ITS CORNDOG5595

so, i know you said they work in all d3d9 games, but is that actually true?
im gonna try on halo combat evolved.
It does, if halo combat evolved is d3d9 and not d3d8 then it WILL work, but will probably be buggy/shittier than how it is on CA.
BTW remove your IGN from these forums, you will get banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
NO, SORRY.
ITS CORNDOG5595

nvm, i dont think halo combat evolved uses directx 9
ALL THE HALO'S USE Directx IT'S A RQUIREMENT FOR THE GRAPHICS SO YES YOU CAN EDIT THEM. YOU CAN MAKE CHAMS AND SUCH BUT IT'S EXPENSIVE FOR ALL THE EGUIPMENT
is there any way to edit the code to make it work for d3d8?
its probably pretty hard.
im just learning how to code in c++ (its real hard)
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
is there any way to edit the code to make it work for d3d8?
its probably pretty hard.
im just learning how to code in c++ (its real hard)
It would mean editing, and recompiling most to all of the executed script. I dont play ANY d3d8 games myself, so this works for me. This IS the CA section though.
Quote Originally Posted by Negativ3 View Post
y dont uguys stop asking and try, hmmm?
YOUR RIGHT THEY SHOULD LISTEN AND TEST THE FUCKIN HACKS

THEY WORK AND THEY OWN
Posts 16–30 of 98 · Page 2 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us