Simplicity. [WelcomeBack]

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Simplicity. [WelcomeBack]


Rate, CnC.

Oh, btw. I'm back.
If the theme is Simplicity then your artwork returns the wrong message. A simplicity piece of art could be for example a plain scenery without many effects on it and also only show the beauty of the item you wanna show. Otherwise Good Work, just work a bit more on the text focal.

Kiu,
iFizzy
the position of the text really threw it off for me...
yea, the text is really weird. I'd trash it. As for the rest of the signature that weird overlay you got going on is very strange. Not really a fan of this one
lol yeah nothing simple about it
Work on the lighting and the text, also seems like you just overlayed a picture or texture over the whole thing.
What I'm looking at text or Picture?
Quote Originally Posted by srggamer View Post
What I'm looking at text or Picture?
you a freaking insane artist dude
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us