SLOW!!!

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
SLOW!!!
Hey guys I got like 12 GB Ram with an i7 and a strong video card...

And I set my cow 3 GB each and when I start the 3rd cow it does not want to load the game....

What do I do...cause it piss.es me off...How do i came the cow work fine
what? is that when you press f1 when the computer start or what ?
Quote Originally Posted by badboy3 View Post
what? is that when you press f1 when the computer start or what ?
yeahh try to press f1 or f2
when you enter your bios search for it and enable it it will be 10x faster
Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post
yeahh try to press f1 or f2
when you enter your bios search for it and enable it it will be 10x faster
Wouldn't say 10x faster, it would just add more ram to each of the existing cow.
Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post
yeahh try to press f1 or f2
when you enter your bios search for it and enable it it will be 10x faster
what is the difference though...
i'm, a try it
i have 2 GB ram and i still getting 90 + FPS in CF
what is this cow thing and is it free ? xD
Quote Originally Posted by mustafafm View Post
what is this cow thing and is it free ? xD
A cow is the name of a crossfire account which is used to farm on.
Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
A cow is the name of a crossfire account which is used to farm on.
can u open more than an acc on the same pc in same time ?
Quote Originally Posted by mustafafm View Post
can u open more than an acc on the same pc in same time ?
you can
i have 2 gb ram and good cpu and 200 fps
Quote Originally Posted by badboy3 View Post
Hey guys I got like 12 GB Ram with an i7 and a strong video card...

And I set my cow 3 GB each and when I start the 3rd cow it does not want to load the game....

What do I do...cause it piss.es me off...How do i came the cow work fine
Turn your virtualization in your BIOS on, that's when you start your PC then spam F2 i think
Which PC you got?
Because acer's like mine dont have such an option, it is disabled by default even if my processor is able to run it.
add more Processor btw got 32GB ram ^^ 8 cows!
Quote Originally Posted by O.oH4ck.eXe View Post
add more Processor btw got 32GB ram ^^ 8 cows!
FARMER! =)
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us