OutdatedHex Codes for Item Hack!

Posts 136–150 of 208 · Page 10 of 14
no it is patched now i think, and admins sword is patched
Lol... They better do a rollback.. I have over 300 accounts with 16 items each, duped over 700 lifepots + over 50+ sets for each class loool...
What were the codes for mana and life?
Quote Originally Posted by Zyphrus View Post
Lol... They better do a rollback.. I have over 300 accounts with 16 items each, duped over 700 lifepots + over 50+ sets for each class loool...
Would you mind sharing your riches?(:
nothing dissapeared... YET
Yeah, it's patched Got a 6/6 archer and a 3/6 rogue from it though. Even with a 4.1 client, it doesn't let you purchase anymore. Although, there could be another exploit in the future. Anything's possible.
You mean 6/8 archer and 3/8 rogue becouse there are 8 statistics...
I didn't count life and mana because I didn't know the codes and didn't plan on finding them. But thanks for assuming I'm stupid or something!
Add me on skype if you have any extra item's please?(: pwnagehit
This was the most fun I've ever had on realm in a long time. Holy fuck.
hope new tricks comes!! 6 hours i enjoyed and lot of ppl lock me lol
dang, i came too late for this :S
Posts 136–150 of 208 · Page 10 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us