OutdatedHex Codes for Item Hack!

Posts 181–195 of 208 · Page 13 of 14
lols ok the hacking i thought that this was only client side so only you can see how they look?not sure about this one but saw a similar one into youtube exept that dude used actual items than pots and he said they were all client side rather then server side.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

the stuff has been fixed,im trying alternative methods using my stupid ways such as scanning for those mushrooms then buying them lols.i changed the mushrooms into planewalker though it seems they're only client side :/
i wish if the hacks works again!
IT WORKS! THANKS A LOT GUY!

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

No, wait. It isn't.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Yes. It's seen only on client side.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

But all in all it was interesting to figure out how cheat engine's working.
Should lock this thread or change it to outdated because its all been fixed.
what do you use to play it. i use google chrome.. and that i dont like what type of flash are you using to just run it off your desktop?
Quote Originally Posted by XxXF4M0USXxX View Post
what do you use to play it. i use google chrome.. and that i dont like what type of flash are you using to just run it off your desktop?
i use flash projector n the latest swf, i find google chrome lags periodically but with flash proj i get no lag at all
Hey, maybe this'll still be accessible from health pots :3.
The health thing was working a moment ago dammit. I got a demon blade from it but died so I lost it. The value of health is 2594.
Yeah, I've been looking at this. Anything I do I just can't crack the weapon anymore. Maybe we can through items that can be bought in nexus. Any other way CE just crashes shockwave on a room switch. Got other ideas worth a try after the item lock shit.
i tried to reduce hp and when i tried 2594 and replace for doom bow nothing came yet
Update: Pirate Rum value = 2640

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

GRRRR I figured out how to change pirate rum - ancient stone sword, but it bought pirate rum. FUCK.

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

Dafuq!!! I wasted over 100 fame XD

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Ah it comes for me but I can't buy it. I can still add some with my current switch trick but that all goes away.

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

Well at least I can get drunk with my rum...
Sorry to be a bother, but how do I do this on a mac? I can't find any program like the one in the video. If someone does find a hex editor that works, could you please teach me how to use it to replace the values?
Posts 181–195 of 208 · Page 13 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us