Help me please with the item hack

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help me please with the item hack
Hello my name is Carl and I am new to mpgh.net.
I play ROTMG quite a lot, but I just lost my only slot which was my best ever 5/8 rogue :'(
I wanted to try the item buy hack, but have a problem. I come from a very poor African background and our family shares this one pc. My father said I am not allowed to download anything as we cannot afford to break this computer. I am just wondering if anyone could help me out with an item which I could sell for pots to remax a character.

I am sorry if you see this as begging.
If so, I will remove this thread (if that is possible).

Thank you
Chazze
Sorry to break it to you, but no one will help.
There is no proof you actually are from a poor African background and even if you were... This is the internet, no one cares about others.
Some people can actually be nice on the internet. For example I helped a stranger on ROTMG when he lost his wizard.
I understand that the chances of being helped are slim, but my mother says "hope for the best, prepare for the worst".

Thanks for your comment
Chazza

P.S. I like your picture underneath your comment
Does anyone know if there is a tutorial of how to get the cheat engine, use it, and start getting items?

Thanks
Chazzzzzaaaa

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Okay I am round my friends house now. I understand I need to follow these instructions on
Download cheat engine etc...

Is cheat engine safe?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?